Gareth Bale

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by L3ngZm4n, 13 Jun 2015.

1. L3ngZm4n

L3ngZm4n

MANCHESTER City look set to give Rafa Benitez his first big headache at Real Madrid with a £75million enquiry for Gareth Bale.
    They have put the Welsh wizard at the top of a £200million shopping list!!!!

the express

2. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

This won't happen, wish it would though. Add bale to pogba, de bruyne and sterling and they may aswell give us the title.

3. Bruun

Bruun

I seriously doubt this, unless we up the ante and pay the extra bucks for Bale instead of Sterling.

4. Gareth Barry Manilow

Gareth Barry Manilow

Rag WUM
    Express are the worst for transfer stories by some distance.

5. landoblue

landoblue

this would be a bigger signing than Pogba rather have him too. Bale, Pogba, Sterling, De Bruyne, Firminho - lets just see whats happened by the end of the month - tf for the Copa America!!!

6. Llewta

Llewta

I'd prefer to spend £75m on Bale than £50m on Sterling. Both HG and fill the same position. I just hope this rumour has some substance - can't see it happening unless we're maybe getting tired of the dippers living in dream land with player evaluations.

7. L3ngZm4n

L3ngZm4n

i read pogba is staying in turin for another season so he can go barca.......then i see this story in the express. Bale isnt happy and wants to come back to
    the prem, madrid fans hate him.

8. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

Don't know they were first to mention about a young Argentinian from atletico joining us.

9. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

I'd rather have both. That'd be two homegrown slots filled for years with world class players (hopefully, in Sterling's case).

10. TonyM

TonyM

Some memory you have!