Brighton (A) - Pre match thread - Finally!

Brighton vs City prediction

• Win

Votes: 481 93.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5-0 City. Time to make a statement. Mbappe and Sanchez unveiled on Friday, Sergio bags s hat trick. If Calsberg did opening games....

4-0

.........................Ederson
..............Kompany...........Stones
..........................Yaya(3)
Walker......................................Danilo
........Sterling(1).......KDB..........Silva
...............Jesus(2)..........Aguero

Bravo, Otamendi, Fernandinho, (1)Bernardo, Sane(3), Foden, Diaz(2). (Subs, with Danilo moving to Yaya's position and Sane on the left. Haveto protrct Danilo, as Mendy injured and he is Walker's back up, but this substitution gives him late minutes in CM where he doesn't have to bomb on.)

We will win something like 2-1,don't expect the seagulls to roll over or you'll be in for a shock

Right on. It's a big & proud day for them. They'll be full of energy & adrenaline. Their crowd will be up for it.

We'll have several battles to win if we're to win the war !!

We must show respect but no fear.

Really looking forward to this. I just read a report on Brighton's 2-3 loss to Madrid. They had a full house and seemed to play pretty well.

Their players are really going to be up for the game against us. As always, if we take our chances then we will get the business done. If not it might be a bit of a struggle. It will be very interesting if Pep decides to play three at the back. I really like that formation with all the speed in our team.

Come on City!

Spanish report; http://www.skysports.com/football/n...madrid39s-performance-after-brighton-friendly

Pep won't play three at the back from the start?

Two bits of exceptional skill from Guanfran to Torres and then Greizmann won it for Atletico against the run of play.

Last edited:
0% think we'll lose.... we never learn do we!!! Haha

After what i saw yesterday at the Amex and today's addition of a quality midfielder for Brighton this may not be as straightforward a game as most seem to think , March looks like a real handful and made Madrid's right back look silly at times , so i'm the 1% so far .

A little bit off topic, but let's improve the atmosphere around the ground! Credit to the guys in the singing section week in week out, but maybe get the Poznan going again if we score against Everton in first home game? Just an idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.