Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raz, Leroy, and bale would play on both sides I would think. It's no different than us signing Sanchez.

Edit: it's actually *better* for rotation with bale bc I don't think sanchez would play on the right.

Raz, Leroy, and bale would play on both sides I would think. It's no different than us signing Sanchez.

Edit: it's actually *better* for rotation with bale bc I don't think sanchez would play on the right.
Except Sanchez is a better player, and he doesn't have a stupid f**king pony-tail.

Except Sanchez is a better player, and he doesn't have a stupid f**king pony-tail.

Yep. Fourth or fifth choice for me. It's embarrassing that people would openly whine about signing one of the best in the world. Give it a rest. 99% of football fans wouldn't even dream of their team snagging bale and were whining?

There was a time I'd have loved to sign Bale. That ship has sailed now though.

Would be lucky to get 18 games out of him. Sign a young player or someone who can at least guarantee you games for the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.