18/19 home and away kits ?

My away shirt off eBay arrived and it is undoubtedly genuine. But I reckon it must be part of a job lot of 'acquired' shirts as it only cost me £16. I ran it past a guy I know who manages a sports store and he confirmed it was not a copy.

Unbelievable

My away shirt off eBay arrived and it is undoubtedly genuine. But I reckon it must be part of a job lot of 'acquired' shirts as it only cost me £16. I ran it past a guy I know who manages a sports store and he confirmed it was not a copy.

Unbelievable

Don't suppose there are any more left for sale?

Unbelievable
link ??

Unbelievable
A while back there was a glitch on City's website for a few hours and they were selling the replica kit for £16 and the Vapor kit for £30. Maybe he got it then.

A while back there was a glitch on City's website for a few hours and they were selling the replica kit for £16 and the Vapor kit for £30. Maybe he got it then.
Maybe.

The seller has a load of Nike gear like trainers so I reckon he has a contact somewhere who sneaks stuff out!!!

Love Northampton's new third shirt.

Large

As much better as this years kits are with rumours that Arsenal are being courted by Adidas in a kit deal possibly worth up to 50m a season and nikes deal with chelsea 60m shirley we can now get a better deal
elsewhere.
Puma will be looking for a top six team to replace arsenal and the UA rumour hasn't gone away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.