Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
As utd are almost impossible to best if Bale goes there then I would I make them, with the signings they have made and the football Mourinho plays, strong favourites for the League and Europe.
Are u joking mate? They will be lucky to get top 4! lukaku is overrated and will be exposed at the scum IMO, Pogba is no way near Yaya's level and never will be and as for bale going there I'm not worried about him either another overrated injury prone player. I hope we're not in for him

If the rags get bale, combined with how mourinho sets up, then they are easily favourites for the title and could at least get to the semi finals of the champions league if not win it.
Bale won't solve all their problems - pick any two from Carrick, Matic and Herrera - slow as fuck, sitting one or two of them in front of the back 4 and playing hoofball won't win them the big trophies even with Bale. They look far too reliant on Pogba for creativity in CM and he didn't exactly shine last season. We can perm any two from Dave, KdB and Bernardo to be our creative power, whereas hoofball is their backup to Pogba!

I do think we should be in for Bale if Mbappe is a no-go but not for the reason of stopping the rags getting him.

If the rags get bale, combined with how mourinho sets up, then they are easily favourites for the title and could at least get to the semi finals of the champions league if not win it.
Yeah right what u smoking cos I want some of it??! Ur talking shite mate. They play horrible football just a long ball team with big players just physical and that's it IMO nothing will change we got nothing to worry about what so ever. ;)

Are u joking mate? They will be lucky to get top 4! lukaku is overrated and will be exposed at the scum IMO, Pogba is no way near Yaya's level and never will be and as for bale going there I'm not worried about him either another overrated injury prone player. I hope we're not in for him

Sadly I'm not joking. Lukaku and Matic and Bale would change the whole complexion of their team. The horrible kutns

Bale won't solve all their problems - pick any two from Carrick, Matic and Herrera - slow as fuck, sitting one or two of them in front of the back 4 and playing hoofball won't win them the big trophies even with Bale. They look far too reliant on Pogba for creativity in CM and he didn't exactly shine last season. We can perm any two from Dave, KdB and Bernardo to be our creative power, whereas hoofball is their backup to Pogba!

I do think we should be in for Bale if Mbappe is a no-go but not for the reason of stopping the rags getting him.

Yeah right what u smoking cos I want some of it??! Ur talking shite mate. They play horrible football just a long ball team with big players just physical and that's it IMO nothing will change we got nothing to worry about what so ever. ;)

Good points.
I think i'm just a little frustrated. Really want sanchez or mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.