It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone explained what Tolmies posts were about?

The "unseen danger" clue could be PSG getting Mbappe. No one saw that coming.

Okay, so I'm just gonna leave this here and straight to the point, before exiting stage left, simply because I cannot elaborate or even begin to know the authoritative answers to most of it.

We have a deal with Mbappe.

His personal terms are huge, but we have agreed to them.

We have a deal, Madrid have a deal psg have a deal all with him it's the Monaco I want 180 million but that's hard to sort I think

surely not after he's gone on strike
We don't know what has happened. The last we heard was that City were trying to patch things up and work something out. He's good enough to cover Aguero and Jesus this season I think. I don't know how we managed to let things get this far, but if our deals for forwards have evaporated (I'm not sure they have) then take he positive and say sign this contract and you're in the 1st team squad.

We don't know what has happened. The last we heard was that City were trying to patch things up and work something out. He's good enough to cover Aguero and Jesus this season I think. I don't know how we managed to let things get this far, but if our deals for forwards have evaporated (I'm not sure they have) then take he positive and say sign this contract and you're in the 1st team squad.

Apparently he's not showing for training and gone back to London.

He's not a striker, he's a left winger. I've never seen him play through the middle at 16's, 18's or 23's so whilst I agree about trying to patch things up and give him opportunities in the 1st team squad don't think he'd be as cover for Aguero or Jesus.

He's good enough to cover Aguero and Jesus this season I think.

Calm down.. He isn't good enough for the first team and besides he isn't even a striker so even if he was good enough that comment makes zero sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.