Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez says he wants to win the Champions League, Arsenal fans singing 'we are top the league' in the season opener...

Or, the fans will be baying for blood after tonight and the last thing wenger will do is sell Sanchez to us and further annoy the fans? Could work either way.
Come on, I've got you down for better than that. I doubt either Wenger or Sanchez have seen anything there they haven't seen before. Doesn't matter what the Gooners do, he's out of there. It would just make it easier if they comply, which I'm sure they would have done if the result had been different. One more win and they won't need him.

Come on, I've got you down for better than that. I doubt either Wenger or Sanchez have seen anything there they haven't seen before. Doesn't matter what the Gooners do, he's out of there. It would just make it easier if they comply, which I'm sure they would have done if the result had been different. One more win and they won't need him.
I honestly think this is all little more than a PR exercise for Arsenal. I'm sure kroenke and wenger would rather have 50+m for a replacement than one year of Sanchez. But it will look so bad for them as a club and really really piss the fans off if they sell to us. Had they lost last night that PR exercise would have become more critical. Only my opinion though.

I don't get why Gary Neville thinks he's frustrated that Lacazette has arrived and the competition it brings? Surely for someone like Sanchez, an out and out top goal scorer is just the sort of person you want to play alongside. He reckons he could be annoyed at Laca taking his central strikers position. If he things he's going go to City and replace Aguero in the middle, then he's deluded.

I don't get why Gary Neville thinks he's frustrated that Lacazette has arrived and the competition it brings? Surely for someone like Sanchez, an out and out top goal scorer is just the sort of person you want to play alongside. He reckons he could be annoyed at Laca taking his central strikers position. If he things he's going go to City and replace Aguero in the middle, then he's deluded.

Yes. That's Gary Neville, proven manager and itk for you. You'll find that, on here, we've long since learned to treat his utterences with the contempt they deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.