Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville is quite highly thought of (as a pundit). That's not to say he is right about everything.
IMO he's been a much worse pundit since he failed as a manager and had to come back. He was impartial and reasonable before but now he's much more blinkered.

Sam Lee says Alexis will need to hand in a transfer request if he is to join.

I don't see this as being an issue. IMO it was always going to be that Arsenal paint him as the enemy and say they had no choice but to sell.

Confident Alexis will do it. Hand in a transfer request or stay with Arsenal and play Europa league/fight for top 4. Easy decision. He is already forcing the move behind the scenes, if that doesn't work then he'll make it public.

I don't get why Gary Neville thinks he's frustrated that Lacazette has arrived and the competition it brings? Surely for someone like Sanchez, an out and out top goal scorer is just the sort of person you want to play alongside. He reckons he could be annoyed at Laca taking his central strikers position. If he things he's going go to City and replace Aguero in the middle, then he's deluded.
Yes just the usual bullshit pundits talk.If Arsenal signed Neymar would he also be frustrated !

If he was going to hand in a transfer request he would have by now.

I just can't see Arsenal missing out on £50 million.

IMO he's been a much worse pundit since he failed as a manager and had to come back. He was impartial and reasonable before but now he's much more blinkered.

Perhaps a condition of his reemployment after failure at Valencia.
Prior to Valencia he was trying to prove impartiality, now he toes the line if he wants to keep his job.

Maybe the real person is as yet unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.