David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think he was at his best today BUT he needs pace infront of him. It was a little slow, Sane's introduction seemed to bring him to life.
He was far from his best, but the point I was making was posters were calling for him to be subbed at HT when it's obvious the man is a game changer who can conjure up a goal in the blink of an eye.
You don't pull him off after 45 minutes just because he's not worked his magic as yet against a packed defence.

He was far from his best, but the point I was making was posters were calling for him to be subbed at HT when it's obvious the man is a game changer who can conjure up a goal in the blink of an eye.
You don't pull him off after 45 minutes just because he's not worked his magic as yet against a packed defence.

Yep good thing is Pep knows what he is doing

I swear half the people of the match day thread are on drugs. Popped in around half time; fuck me I should have known better. A few trying to justify their transfer forum agendas plus general fuckwittery. I'm off to start a petition to ban Football Manager; it's worse than spice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.