Premier League Games 11/12/13 August

They were impressive but you can't take much from the game as Westham were and are abysmal. Just like us vs Brighton... Much bigger tests to come.

Also the people on here saying people are deluded if they think United will be challenging for the title are the deluded ones.
Battle for top 4. Although seeing how shite Liverpool and Chelsea were yesterday might work in their favour.

I would much rather us go under the radar, last year when we won 6 in a row it drew all the attention and we ended up worse off for it, I want us performing well around Christmas not august

Exactly what I was thinking as I was watching it. Let them get carried away, let us go about our business a little bit more quietly, teams might underestimate us a little bit.

At the end of the day my only concern about us is we only play the one way,and pep doesn't really like wanting to reel it in,where as with the gouger he's prepared to be pragmatic and be more defensive against the better sides..

At the end of the day my only concern about us is we only play the one way,and pep doesn't really like wanting to reel it in,where as with the gouger he's prepared to be pragmatic and be more defensive against the better sides..

We reeled it in in a different way by keeping the ball went 2 up and never really went for it just killed the game by keeping the ball.

Anytime we hammer a team it's always about how bad the other team was but doesn't seem to be the case today, United champions elect. See where we are after 10 games.

Pragmatism got them 10 home draws last year and 6th place, if our attack clicks we are built to destroy premier league teams, I think we will do much better this year vs the other top 6, that's what really cost us last year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.