West Ham 2017/18

Rags played well i thought but fuck me, they didnt have much to beat today did they as the Hammers where terrible.

Long long way to go for the rest of the season - best squad we've ever had, players to come back from injury and still building. Nothing to worry about.
I agree that its daft to worry too much after one game and you get a lot of funny results in the first matches of the season. Having said that, well though the scum played today , you were very poor.

They were shite, but the rags did play well. At the end of the day they lost away to a side likely to finish top four. Bilic may get the sack at some point this season but I don't think for a second that they'll go down.

They were shite, but the rags did play well. At the end of the day they lost away to a side likely to finish top four. Bilic may get the sack at some point this season but I don't think for a second that they'll go down.

I disagree mate. Think they are dire. Name 3 worse than them?

Agreed,they were shocking,little surprise no one else has been in for Hart and i think Zabba may/should be having second thoughts about carrying on.

And as long as that witch Brady is there,i would be happy to see them drop.

Cleaners found these empty in the Irons dressing room post match.
Anal-glide_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

Are you basing this on one single game of the opening season ?

If you're being serious then I'd go for West Brom, Stoke, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Palace, Watford, Swansea, Burnley, Brighton, Huddersfield and when everyone fit we are capable of beating anyone.

I'll stick to my prediction of a top 8 finish! Up the Hammers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.