West Ham 2017/18

Are you basing this on one single game of the opening season ?

If you're being serious then I'd go for West Brom, Stoke, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Palace, Watford, Swansea, Burnley, Brighton, Huddersfield and when everyone fit we are capable of beating anyone.

I'll stick to my prediction of a top 8 finish! Up the Hammers

I like West Ham and always will. Not sure about top 8 but let's hope for 15th.

I actually tipped them as one of the teams to go down as they seemed to be signing names rather than useful players and on the back of that performance I'm feeling confident/ Fucking woeful, so wide open, no protection in the wide areas and just generally wank all over the pitch. Joe showing the same inability to deal with anything to his left again, no idea how he didn't get anywhere near that 4th goal. Typical of him the past few years tbh, the ball isn't struck that firmly, is two yards from the corner, yet he still manages to end up so far away from it that it looks like a hard shot to save.

Maybe there will be three even worse teams than them, that's all they can really hope for as they look fucking awful

If you're being serious then I'd go for West Brom, Stoke, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Palace, Watford, Swansea, Burnley, Brighton, Huddersfield and when everyone fit we are capable of beating anyone.

You're fucking shite. No disrespect like, but it is what it is.

No. They were just as tactically inept in the friendly against us in Asda's car park, sorry, Iceland, but you have already dismissed that as irrelevant. They showed the exact same lack of nous and leadership in a "proper" match yesterday.

Most of the teams you have mentioned can defend, and will score goals against you. "When everyone is fit" will also apply to those teams, not just yours, and they will be just as capable to win matches.

It's going to be a long, hard season for your team, I'm afraid.

Cleaners found these empty in the Irons dressing room post match.
Anal-glide_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

You're going to get some interesting ads on your browser now!

There are three established Premiership teams who I think will struggle this season: Palace, Swansea and West Ham. That was a terrible performance against Utd. You could tell within 10 mins that you were going to get heavily beaten

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.