Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you not asking SWP that question? I haven't insulted anyone have I?
He's asked you a direct question, you've repeatedly avoided it and acted like a 12 year old. The more times he askes you and the more times you try and dodge the question, the bigger **** you look.

44 and literally using the playground comeback of "I know you are you said you are so what am I".

You've read fuck all back. You've understood fuck all. All you've done is defend a poster (who laughed at the situation and made light of the death whilst having his post removed and not posting since) whilst having a go at two posters that took umbrage with said poster. Well done on clouding the waters as best you can though. It can't have been easy.

The poster didn't make fun of the death you're so full of hyperbole it's shameful.

I haven't been to Germany. Are Hitler's statues commonplace...?
Been loads of times,we keep drawing German teams, I believe there were plenty some Russian vandals turned up and knocked them all down assisted by the RAF blowing everything in sight up. If the Northern armies 150 years ago had done the same in Virginia the problem would wouldn't have arisen.Maybe the population of Virginia should have had a vote on up or down then they could have avoided knocking ten bells out of each other.

He's asked you a direct question, you've repeatedly avoided it and acted like a 12 year old. The more times he askes you and the more times you try and dodge the question, the bigger **** you look.

He's not asking a question at all, all he's done is use insulting rhetoric like you.

I take it it's not the first time he's come out of the blocks swinging and missing?
Apparently the attack on the gay bar was just a matter of poor gun laws

When i asked about the terrorist truck attacks in non-gun-loving France (the death toll was a bit more than one) I seem to recall, the death toll was nothing compared to traffic deaths or some other crap.

Clive: imposed colonial rule on prosperous province of bengal and looted them so viviously, millions literally starved to death.
Statue at whitehall

Churchill: actively murdered millions of Indians during ww2, racist, colonialist, scumbag
Multiple statues in Britain

Columbus: explorer, murderer, raped america
Multiple statues / cities named after him
Clive - Statue at Whitehall you say, not one in Bengal? How come do you think.

Churchill - murdered (actively no less) millions of Indians in WW2. He also killed a fuck load of Germans and Italians as well. His statue is up in England yes, not Hamburg, Rome or Bombay.

Apparently the attack on the gay bar was just a matter of poor gun laws

When i asked about the terrorist truck attacks in non-gun-loving France (the death toll was a bit more than one) I seem to recall, the death toll was nothing compared to traffic deaths or some other crap.

So he's an apologist then? Maybe he's just bored and angry instead of just angry.

So, let me get this correct...

It's 'PC' to want symbolisms of racism, torture and slavery torn down to appease a bunch of Neo Nazis??

How does having your tormentors in your face, every day, make you feel inclusive...?
Get it correct
It is pc to tear down statues of historical figures at random

There are many people from erstwhile colonies in the UK
Should we tear down all statues to churchill, Nelson, Wellington, Clive?

Clive - Statue at Whitehall you say, not one in Bengal? How come do you think.

Churchill - murdered (actively no less) millions of Indians in WW2. He also killed a fuck load of Germans and Italians as well. His statue is up in England yes, not Hamburg, Rome or Bombay.
There are thousands of people from bengal, India, Germany and Italy in London

So, answer carefully: should their statues stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.