Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me why they don't have a statue of William of Orange up in Dublin or Cromwell for that matter.
Tell me, is Nelson less of a representative of s vicious, cruel Britain of 200 years back than some Confederate general is of slavery?

No sidestepping, yes or no?

Apparently the attack on the gay bar was just a matter of poor gun laws

When i asked about the terrorist truck attacks in non-gun-loving France (the death toll was a bit more than one) I seem to recall, the death toll was nothing compared to traffic deaths or some other crap.
That's not making light of terrorist attacks, that's a call for calm and maintenance of a normal way of life. Saying you're more likely to die on the roads than through terrorism is demonstrably true and backed up by facts. It doesn't make light or laugh at those that have died in the slightest.

And yes 30,000 Americans die as a result of gun violence every year, not one death is amusing.

There are thousands of people from bengal, India, Germany and Italy in London

So, answer carefully: should their statues stay?

Let the people of London vote on it. I very much doubt many people born in Britain have any issue with them, but if I'm wrong a an overwhelming number found them offensive then I'm not so attacked to a statue as to insist on them staying.

Last edited:
That's not making light of terrorist attacks, that's a call for calm and maintenance of a normal way of life. Saying you're more likely to die on the roads than through terrorism is demonstrably true and backed up by facts. It doesn't make light or laugh at those that have died in the slightest.

And yes 30,000 Americans die as a result of gun violence every year, not one death is amusing.
If we can stay calm after 50 or 100 terrorist attacks with one common theme and thousands of victims globally

We can bloody well keep calm after a single death during violence provoked in thr first place by leftist fascists trying to prevent people (most of whom were not in nazi or kkk costumes incidentally) from exercising their right to free speech

Let the people of London vote on it. I very much doubt my people born in Britain have any issue with them, but if I'm wrong a an overwhelming number found them offensive then I'm not so attacked to a statue as to insist on them staying.
Nobody has any issues -ask any Indian or carribean
Which is precisely the point

Get it correct
It is pc to tear down statues of historical figures at random

There are many people from erstwhile colonies in the UK
Should we tear down all statues to churchill, Nelson, Wellington, Clive?

I'm currently away, so not getting all the news; which 'random' statues are being torn down? Is Lincoln one of them or Martin Luther King?

What umbrage are you taking? Are you a Black American person that would like it to stay up?

Share with us; I'm intrigued...

Many posts are deleted on here for numerous reasons, the point is hating someone online and despising people for a political view they have isn't healthy.
Laughing at the death and celebrating "the right fighting" back isn't a political view or if it is then it's a detestable view.

Have you even any clue what the original post that was removed was by the way? Care to share it with us.

Let us get a couple of things clear
Nobody has trivialized the one death that happened
People like you have previously tried to trivialise multiple terrorist attacks, involving hundreds and hundreds of dead, by using ridiculous arguments or excuses.
This wasn't about a small number of neo Nazis but the right of people to protest against a braindead PC decision - and the true fascists here were the lefties who resorted to violence and intimidation (not for thr first time) to violate those rights.

Imagine seeing thousands of Neo-Nazis displaying swastikas, Nazi hand signs, clearly carrying guns, saying Jewish and African American slurs....and believing it's Lefties that were in the wrong.

Laughing at the death and celebrating "the right fighting" back isn't a political view or if it is then it's a detestable view.

Have you even any clue what the original post that was removed was by the way? Care to share it with us.

The word used was "Hate" if you see nothing wrong with hating someone online for something you know very little about I am happy for you. All you have been is insulting and threatening to break COC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.