Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's homegrown, good at organising a defence, an excellent reader of the game, can play on the left side of defence, comfortable on the ball, a good passer and experienced in the PL so won't need time to settle in.
Opinion is bound to be polarised regarding him, I must say though, I am surprised at the amount of people who rate him on here, I don't see what you see obviously but that's football innit, I sincerely hope we don't get him, especially at the price Penis wants to extract from us.

I don't think that's true. According to Sam Lee the only thing stopping us from getting VVD is the asking price. The way WBA are bigging up Evans we could drop out for the same reason.

The biggest clubs have excellent players as back ups.

Who are the excellent back ups at Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus and PSG then?

Who are the excellent back ups at Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus and PSG then?

Seriously? Let's put it another way rather than my making a list. Would those clubs have Jonny Evans?

The mental gymnastics going on to justify this madness is as crazy as the asking price. Where were the Evans suggestions at the start of the window?

Inigo Martinez has £26m release clause, left footed, younger and better player. Wouldn't getting him make more sense? We have 2 foreign spots open as well and can't see us getting both Sanchez and Mbappe.

Seriously? Let's put it another way rather than my making a list. Would those clubs have Jonny Evans?

The mental gymnastics going on to justify this madness is as crazy as the asking price. Where were the Evans suggestions at the start of the window?

Yes seriously. Who are the excellent back ups at centre back for those 4 teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.