Van hits crowd in Barcelona

Yes, there are obviously a disturbing number of attacks. However, considering that there are over 1.5bn Muslims worldwide then it is, relatively speaking, clearly a minority.

And that helps the people of Nice, Barcelona, Paris, Brussels etc etc - who have lost innocent children?

How do you feel about the article in the paper you read which identifies the percentage of Muslims who are opposed to homosexuality? Is that a tiny minority?

Hi pot meet kettle.

For one because the internet is the forefront in recruitment and radicalisation, so clamping down on immigration is a bit of an antiquated solution. No surprise that it would appeal to right wing dinosaurs.

Where there muslims in Europe before this so called mass migration and why weren't there any terrorist attacks back then?
Maybe you could ask yourself what those people are running from and where the likes of Isis get their funds and weaponry.

Sorry I will happily debate with anyone with valid points but you are out. I would suggest there were no or very limited Muslim terror attacks in Europe before mass immigration so thanks for agreeing with me and demonstrating my point. My last comment to you.

And that helps the people of Nice, Barcelona, Paris, Brussels etc etc - who have lost innocent children?

How do you feel about the article in the paper you read which identifies the percentage of Muslims who are opposed to homosexuality? Is that a tiny minority?

Get off your high horse. You could ask the same thing today in right wing circles and you'd be amazed at the resentment towards homosexuality.
We seem to forget so easily.

Sorry I will happily debate with anyone with valid points but you are out. I would suggest there were no or very limited Muslim terror attacks in Europe before mass immigration so thanks for agreeing with me and demonstrating my point. My last comment to you.

No wonder you claim you can't debate lefties. All you do is come up with platitudes and ignore anything that requires you to think any further than what you're used to. What a numpty

Why - why cant I debate I am not being rude or trolling. I am debating? Another glib and very ignorant comment which again totally reinforces my point.

You have an agenda against Muslims, I've read lots of your post while lurking and when I joined.

This is one of many you've wrote, your everything I fuckin despise.

If people want to live in a muslim dominated area good luck to them. I have decided I dont. My local newsagent is a jihadi and openly admits it and did not think it wrong that a man was set on fire recently. I looked out of the window 3 weeks ago and my son was the only white lad playing cricket with 7 Asian lads. I decided it is not what I want for my kids? I don't like having to converse with my neighbour in broken English or that he has no interest in football as it is not prt of his culture. If I don't like how my area is changing I can move and am doing simple as that. Even if rascal puts wow every post. I am still moving.

No wonder you claim you can't debate lefties. All you do is come up with platitudes and ignore anything that requires you to think any further than what you're used to. What a numpty

I was trying not to be too blunt - your a bit thick so I am not answering you.

You have an agenda against Muslims, I've read lots of your post while lurking and when I joined.

This is one of many you've wrote, your everything I fuckin despise.

My newsagent was a jihadi - I went and bought a paper and had a row with him as he said something I wont repeat and was outrageous. I don't go in his shop anymore.

I have no agenda I have valid and genuine concerns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.