Van hits crowd in Barcelona

Seriously?

Yes seriously. The people who blow themselves up are the drones. The idiotic easily impressionable exploitable youth. I know people want to beleive that the people who blow themselves up are hardcore radicals. They are NOT they are the dunce of the extremist class. The easily led bottom feeders. I beleive whole heartedly that if some influencial Muslim footballer had a presence on social media debunking ISIS and extremist ideology then these european born jihadists would not be so easy to create.

Yes seriously. The people who blow themselves up are the drones. The idiotic easily impressionable exploitable youth. I know people want to beleive that the people who blow themselves up are hardcore radicals. They are NOT they are the dunce of the extremist class. The easily led bottom feeders. I beleive whole heartedly that if some influencial Muslim footballer had a presence on social media debunking ISIS and extremist ideology then these european born jihadists would not be so easy to create.

just a pitty they cant strap themsels with explosives and do it in a corner somewhere where pain cant be inflicted on other innocents

That's rich coming from someone who insists on reading things that weren't there to begin with.
Here's a thought, maybe next time try and make a point without being a condescending prick.
It'll get you more mileage.

Why do you think it's ok to come on these threads and call posters pricks and other such things, then again you are posting from the safety of behind your keyboard, I
very much doubt you would have the balls to call them to their faces

Why do you think it's ok to come on these threads and call posters pricks and other such things, then again you are posting from the safety of behind your keyboard, I

Because I generally call a spade a spade and don't appreciate people accusing me of making excuses for terrorists and even Hitler without bothering to actually read what's in front of their mug.

Because I generally call a spade a spade and don't appreciate people accusing me of making excuses for terrorists and even Hitler without bothering to actually read what's in front of their mug.

But not to their faces tho keyboard warrior

To be fair, Jizzcat did subsequently send me a rather poignant PM clarifying his position on this. I won't avail you with the details, suffice to say that I'm sure he'd be more than happy to discuss it with me over a pint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.