Van hits crowd in Barcelona

Well it stand to reason that the people who commit these atrocities are not really thinking straight or can even be accused of having much common sense, so it's useless to go looking for it.
In their feeble minds they're at war with the West, I guess, and so anything goes.

Correct. These are murdering scumbags and there is no excuse. On these threads people try and justify it by saying well these people have been bombed and murdered by the west and then people point out that these terrorists tend to be native to the country they attacked, e.g. In Manchester, London. So that is irrelevant

They then in their " I must find a reason" say stuff like well they have empathy with their native homeland and religious beliefs and their parents who were attacked by the west , so it is justifiable and then people say well I don't see the Japanese attacking the USA for dropping an atomic bomb on them or us or the French attacking the Germans for what happened a few generations ago.

People move on and understand these things are wrong. These terrorists really don't give a shit about whether they attack christians muslms or whatever, just that they do it and kill. It's brainwashing of young Muslim men who get drugged up and commit these attrocities and trying to rationalise it (or blame other muslims) is nonsense. It's also nonsense that a harder line is not being taken on these brainwashers.Lighting candles and holding concerts isn't going to end this we need to be tougher I am afraid with suspected terrorists and brain washers. Human rights of those walking innocently down the ramblas need to start taking priority over those preaching hate. These groups and networks are to easily able to move freely amongst us to commit their attrocities and it's causing to much fear and division in society.

So someone who is educated to university standard goes and blows up a load of people outside the Manchester Arena and you're trying to make excuses for them by saying they're not thinking straight or are lacking in common sense. Jesus wept. I look forward to your analysis of Hitler when excusing the shit he got up to.

Where am I trying to make excuses? It's pretty fucking obvious that you're not thinking straight when you can commit such atrocities.
You were looking for legitimate reasons he might've had and I simply said there weren't any.

Correct. These are murdering scumbags and there is no excuse. On these threads people try and justify it by saying well these people have been bombed and murdered by the west and then people point out that these terrorists tend to be native to the country they attacked, e.g. In Manchester, London. So that is irrelevant

They then in their " I must find a reason" say stuff like well they have empathy with their native homeland and religious beliefs and their parents who were attacked by the west , so it is justifiable and then people say well I don't see the Japanese attacking the USA for dropping an atomic bomb on them or us or the French attacking the Germans for what happened a few generations ago.

People move on and understand these things are wrong. These terrorists really don't give a shit about whether they attack christians muslms or whatever, just that they do it and kill. It's brainwashing of young Muslim men who get drugged up and commit these attrocities and trying to rationalise it (or blame other muslims) is nonsense. It's also nonsense that a harder line is not being taken on these brainwashers.Lighting candles and holding concerts isn't going to end this we need to be tougher I am afraid with suspected terrorists and brain washers. Human rights of those walking innocently down the ramblas need to start taking priority over those preaching hate. These groups and networks are to easily able to move freely amongst us to commit their attrocities and it's causing to much fear and division in society.

Indeed, that about sums it up.

Where am I trying to make excuses? It's pretty fucking obvious that you're not thinking straight when you can commit such atrocities.
You were looking for legitimate reasons he might've had and I simply said there weren't any.

Wrong. Can't you read? I wasn't the one looking for legitimate reasons - I was politely pointing out to another poster who was using those same reasons as to why these people do what they do that those reasons are complete and utter bollocks.

Wrong. Can't you read? I wasn't the one looking for legitimate reasons - I was politely pointing out to another poster who was using those same reasons as to why these people do what they do that those reasons are complete and utter bollocks.

That's rich coming from someone who insists on reading things that weren't there to begin with.
Here's a thought, maybe next time try and make a point without being a condescending prick.
It'll get you more mileage.

That idiot kid who murdered people at the MEN he was a united fan right? Imagine if one of the united squad who was Muslim did some anti IS video 12 months before he blew himself up. You know put it out there on social media, the same place he was radicalised. I have no doubt that his young idiotic impressionable self would have been swayed to re think.

Yet again a thead about a terror attack with loss of life turns into a slanging match. Grow the fuck up you children.

RIP those that lost their lives.

That's rich coming from someone who insists on reading things that weren't there to begin with.
Here's a thought, maybe next time try and make a point without being a condescending prick.
It'll get you more mileage.

Oh, I think we all know who the condescending prick is on this one. We've already seen how you blatantly swept that survey under the carpet and conveniently deflected the results of it onto some marginal far right group. I reckon you're exactly the type to make excuses for these terrorists despite trying to claim otherwise. And calling me worsleyweb just proves it - you must've missed me calling him out on this very same thread today. Get back in your box sunshine.

That idiot kid who murdered people at the MEN he was a united fan right? Imagine if one of the united squad who was Muslim did some anti IS video 12 months before he blew himself up. You know put it out there on social media, the same place he was radicalised. I have no doubt that his young idiotic impressionable self would have been swayed to re think.
Seriously?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.