Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couthino is a special player though - as was Suarez whom they sold.

I can absolutely understand Klopp's reluctance to sell Couthino - if they sell him they're screwed - post sale - not a top 4 title contender - and there's little chance that they could transform thier squad following his sale no matter how much they realistically get.
======
On the other hand, if Couthino wants to leave - keeping him against his will, will almost certainly screw you too.
=====
This late in the window - I'd refuse to sell.

In the winter window - I might consider a sale provided that some other transformative players go on the market. This is almost certainly not going to happen.

Not sure how many years Couthino has left on his contract - but if it's at least 3 - I'd probably sell him next year.

Like all cults - no one is allowed to leave.

Liverpool are a very badly-run club. When you consider how dominant they were in the 80s their performance over the last 20 plus years has been shocking. Every year that goes by they lose a bit more of their ageing global fan base. They rolled over to to Ferguson and the rags and have never recovered. They have a huge support but have taken decades to re-develop their stadium which despite its iconic reputation is a ramshackle dump (at least in the Anfield Road end). They are a bit like City under Swales (though nowhere near as bad of course)

Wonder if one of the reasons they have turned the offer down is the way its staggered. If it was £80 million upfront and £50 million over 5 years think he would now be a Barcelona player

DHsmOMOWAAAmxSI.jpg

Negotiating with talkshite for exclusive radio rights coverage of their champions league game with Hoffenheim.

I'm sure that'll please their fans seeing their club doing snidely deals with Murdoch.

BBC reporting another Liverpool football club player using drugs on the WADA banned list.

That is quite a few accusations for same club. A bit odd.

Luckily there is always a perfectly innocent explanation.

BBC reporting another Liverpool football club player using drugs on the WADA banned list.

That is quite a few accusations for same club. A bit odd.

Luckily there is always a perfectly innocent explanation.

It's not this hacking thing is it, with Tevez, Veron and Kuyt getting therapeutic use exemptions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.