Things your missus does that drive you to despair

She takes offense to everything I say. I swear she adds the words "You woman" to everything I say in her head.

Me: I think this milk has gone sour

Her: I'm sorry I'm such a horrible wife but I didn't have time to go to the store today

She takes offense to everything I say. I swear she adds the words "You woman" to everything I say in her head.

Me: I think this milk has gone sour

Her: I'm sorry I'm such a horrible wife but I didn't have time to go to the store today

You should have replied.

"Well at least you can see where you're going wrong. That's a start. Maybe making a list like the ones you leave me night help."

Trimming my eyebrows if I get the odd straggler, she says that errant hair annoys her. She comes out of nowhere with the scissors.

Not that this one bothers me much but whenever we're out for a meal I always ended up facing a wall, or a window,(and her of course) she always bags the chair with the best view of every fucker else, the nosy chair. Like I say, no big deal with that one but I'd be interested to know if other chaps have seen this trait in their own doris.
I did mention it some years ago but she just said I was imagining things, we're 11 years in now and I've never set eyes on any fellow diners in all that time.
Yep same here always. Me being a gentleman will always give her first choice of seats and she always without fail goes for the nosy chair!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.