Shrek retires from international football

Maybe he took the advice of his good friend Guardiola, once they'd finished celebrating his goal the other night.

True.
But embarrassingly for us, we needed his goals to reach these World Cups

We had cannon fodder qualifying groups. Even English jurnolists tagging them as "groups of deffo"

The tactics were give pubehead every free kick, corner,penalty etc.

Defoe, Crouch, even Ricky fucking Lambert would have scored them. Ideally don't understand your hard on for him. Fair fucks to you for remaining consistently supportive of him.

Maybe he took the advice of his good friend Guardiola, once they'd finished celebrating his goal the other night.
If you look at the actual conversation. Pep was asking him about his refereeing qualifications and why he liked wearing the pubes taken from his teeth from eating out grannies. Was it some kind of trophy?

He was effectively finished by Southgate although the arse kissing media were embarrassingly trying to get him recalled because he scored two flukey goals in two games for Everton and ran about a bit more. Southgate wasn't going to recall him so he fell on his sword. For a time he was a top player for the rags but never really for England no matter how many goals he scored.

We had cannon fodder qualifying groups. Even English jurnolists tagging them as "groups of deffo"

The tactics were give pubehead every free kick, corner,penalty etc.

Defoe, Crouch, even Ricky fucking Lambert would have scored them. Ideally don't understand your hard on for him. Fair fucks to you for remaining consistently supportive of him.

Not quite sure my assumption that 'I've never really rated him' and 'he's never been World class' a couple of pages ago would mean a hard on for him ?

I've just given a balanced point of view on his career and achievements, which I can understand from you and others is hard to do as he played in Red for many years.

A strange one this. Reading the pundits version he was fantastic, reading the fans version, and not just on BM, they all say he is nowhere near being an England great, in fact there are many bad comments about him. Shirley not all comments sections contain replies from Blues only.

If you look at the actual conversation. Pep was asking him about his refereeing qualifications and why he liked wearing the pubes taken from his teeth from eating out grannies. Was it some kind of trophy?

Hahaha....

Ive seen this a lot on the forum since they had a chat after the game. I dont get the hostility about it really. Two pros who respect eachother having a chat. Its not like this didnt used to happen in the bar after a game. These people all live and work in the same city, in the same profession, in the same wage bracket, in the same circles. Bit silly imo to think they dont get along. Do you think Kompany wont be mates with Lukaku for instance? Mourinho Or any other international teammates who live in the same place but play for different clubs?

Ive seen this a lot on the forum since they had a chat after the game. I dont get the hostility about it really. Two pros who respect eachother having a chat. Its not like this didnt used to happen in the bar after a game. These people all live and work in the same city, in the same profession, in the same wage bracket, in the same circles. Bit silly imo to think they dont get along. Do you think Kompany wont be mates with Lukaku for instance? Mourinho Or any other international teammates who live in the same place but play for different clubs?

As fan's we grow to dislike certain players, especially rags but it is a sport at the end of the day. Mike Summerbee was good mates with George Best and Hart with Rooney. Players should be able to give no quarter on the field and have a pint afterwards, fan's too I guess but some make it harder than others, Rooney being one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.