Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Mine shouts down the phone if the signals bad.
It doesn't matter how much u shout woman.
The signals rubbish

Trimming my eyebrows if I get the odd straggler, she says that errant hair annoys her. She comes out of nowhere with the scissors.

It annoys me to be honest. I'm sat here with tweezers trying to get one from my ear that I can feel but not see.

Enjoy your dinner everyone!

Yep. Then you spend half the meal craning your neck trying to get the waiters attention because you have your back to them.

She takes offense to everything I say. I swear she adds the words "You woman" to everything I say in her head.

Me: I think this milk has gone sour

Her: I'm sorry I'm such a horrible wife but I didn't have time to go to the store today

I could put up with mine being a bit narky from time to time when i am having a bit of a whinge, but if she ever referred to the SHOP as a Store, i would kick the horrible woman in the Johnny Evans

And not changing the batteries in the remote controls, just hits them against the palm of her hand and presses the buttons harder whilst pointing aggressively at the electrical item.

She never replaces the toilet roll, instead she just balances it on the holder. I have opened the door many times to see the new roll fly off and land in the bowl.

Happened again yesterday. Fucking drives me mental.

I brought it up last night. She responded by firing a tirade about my domestic shortcomings.

To be fair it was quite extensive, but that doesn't mean she isn't a **** too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.