Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going for one of those "Micah Richards in the cup game" penalties, like the scum got yesterday - Ball smashed into somebodies hand from about 6 foot away with no way of getting out of the way of it - followed by Shearer saying "he looked at the ball, he knew what he was doing" on MotD to clarify that it was the correct decision,

And maybe a late sending off for Aguero.
You aren't doing it justice. It was smashed at Micahfrom about six feet away, hit his foot and richoche'd (how the f... do you spell that..) on to his arm. Fat **** (no problem spelling that) Phil Dowd couldn't wait to give it.

Fouls-Yellows-Red-(Average foul per card)

I.E Swansea receive a card on average every 10.3 fouls

The stats arent over 3 games Frank

Brighton 34-1-0 (34)
Swansea 31-3-0 (10.3)
Man Utd 39-4-0 (9.7)
Southampton 38-4-0 (9.5)
Watford 35-3-1 (nailed on red) (8.7)
Stoke 25-3-0 (8,3)
Burnley 31-4-0 (7.7)
Arsenal 29-4-0 (7.2)
Huddersfield 42-6-0 (7)
Leicester 27-4-0 (6.75)
West Brom 36-5-1 (6)
Tottenham 33-6-0 (5.5)
West Ham 28-6-1 (5.4)
Newcastle 33-6-1 (nailed on red) (4.7)
Chelsea 49-9-2 (nailed on reds) (4.4)
Liverpool 26-6-0 (4.3)
Everton 29-6-1 (4.1)
Crystal Palace 29-8-0 (3.6)
Bournemouth 22-7-0 (3.1)
Man City 30-9-2 (2.7)

Averaging about 70% possession its hard to believe there isnt an agenda.

Thanks for putting this together.

I'd be interested to know the severity of the fouls, i.e., just little niggly ones or harder, potentially more dangerous tackles. Perhaps we do more of the latter than other teams? I doubt it, but just a thought.

Why are people on here trying to convince a council worker that there is a media bias and skewed refereeing decisions.

What sought of answers do you get from your council.

A week ago Rooney celebrates and incites the crowd at the Etihad. Result nothing.

A week later Raheem scores an injury time winner, celebrates with his own fans and receives a red.

Isnt it funny how celebrating with your own fans is deemed worse than antagonising the oppositions

If this carries on I'm done. I was close last season and things are worse than ever.

Why is nothing said by the club publicly? Why are these decisions never explained by the ref?

I've got a feeling we are going to have the Altrincham fan for Liverpool so things could get worse yet

Begovic has been spouting his mouth off:
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...egovic-bournemouth-manchester-city-refereeing

Referencing our game, said he would like a review into why the bigger to teams get all of the decisions. Unhappy that we scored in the 7th minutes of injury time when only 5 were added on etc...

So thats an ex-Chelsea player moaning that the big teams get all the decisions in a game where they got away with 1 or probably 2 red card challenges. Why was he so quiet at Chelsea if he felt this way?
He clearly doesn't know that it's also a minimum of 5 additional minutes and what fucks me off the most is that it was he who wasted the most time in the fucking game.

If he wants the refs to play strictly to the laws then why isn't he questioning why he didn't receive 2 yellow cards for time wasting instead of being given 4 or 5 warnings!

Last edited:
Thanks for putting this together.

I'd be interested to know the severity of the fouls, i.e., just little niggly ones or harder, potentially more dangerous tackles. Perhaps we do more of the latter than other teams? I doubt it, but just a thought.

We do more niggly ones, but the problem is the position and situation at the time they happen.
i.e. a slight ankle tap on a player who's 5 yards inside our half you would expect just as a free kick to be given and no card... but quite often when we do this, its when we've piled a load of pressure on their goal and they get a potential break away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.