Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine the reaction of arsenal fans if they sell sanchez and sign no one? It's for that reason I just can't see this happening.

What the fuck are you going on about, for fucks sake ?

These people are saying that City have bid and Arsenal HAVE NOT turned it down.

All fucking summer, they have said a deal is out of the question.

What the fucking hell else are City supposed to do ?

He is THEIR PLAYER ffs.

Could have agreed a fee yesterday at the very least, when Arsenal were receptive to offers. The club instead fucked about with offers of £45m and then left it until the afternoon of the last day of the window.

Fuck it, just stuck £30 at 2/1

a71a299ff60b7bbc25776681bfa760ef.jpg
I've thrown some more on as well mate.

twitter should be banned.......from the whole fucking internet!!!!!!.......not a single person on there reporting things at the moment knows anything....just guess work....

the whole thing (twitter) is for extreme attention seekers.....Im not sure why people want to be "re-tweeted"...what do they get from it????? (besides the attention they crave/need cause the rest of their lives are so meaningless!)

interestingly there have been recent studies that link mental illness to people who take lots and lots (like an obscene amount) of selfies.....i think some people on twitter could have the same label put on them...but i digress

this again seems to be being staged managed by SSN....its all so predictable
I agree mate. I dont have Twitter or facebook.
Its electronic chinese whispers imho.

I've decided with mahez missing all day that has been arsenal bound all along and stuck a 10er on it at 18/1
There's way to much bollocks being spouted by every part of the media and arsenal atm.
We'll get Sanchez of that I'm sure.. just at what price is the only question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.