City v Liverpool (Home) Pre-Match Thread

City v Liverpool prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Transport to the MCFC / Liverpool match via coach and return will leave outside Boots / Wilmslow Road Didsbury and return to and immediately after the match .
Contact tony 07855 262350 . Drinks before @ Fletcher Moss .
Coach leaves 1 @ hour prompt before kick off for every match .
TONY 07855 262350

Mate of mine who is a Liverpool fan told me that coutinho will be on bench and won't Be starting for the city game. Thank god for that. Guy has a knack of putting belters against us.

I've found Liverpoool to be the most impressive team in the early going. Yes they have a suspect defense and . But their Press is intense, their midfielders are all aggressively interchangeable without dropofff. And they have the fastest system wingers in Salah and Mane. Sadly ours in Sane and Sterling are probably just as fast, but our system is significantly slower.

I really would rather not play them now. That said, 2-1 City... As we have the technical ability to slow this down into a borefest. I pray we do. As it seems our best chance of of victory. Tiki taka those fukkers into a Korma.
Sorry - couldn't resist............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.