La Liga want Man City investigation

Watched 1st half of Argentina v Venezuela last night, we should stay well clear of Messi and I am not joking. All the tricks are there but the acceleration is going. Another Sanchez/Aguero. Only Ronaldo seems to be able to keep the effects of age at bay.

Watched 1st half of Argentina v Venezuela last night, we should stay well clear of Messi and I am not joking. All the tricks are there but the acceleration is going. Another Sanchez/Aguero. Only Ronaldo seems to be able to keep the effects of age at bay.
He's never great for Argentina and he's never had raw pace.

The difference there is Marvin that neither Messi or Sanchez ever relied on pace, it was just another string to their bow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.