City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

Going by the post-match interview, Klopp has completely submerged himself in the cult of Liverpool. The hard-done by, victimhood, misery and bitterness were there for all to see and hear. I'd a lot of time and indeed admiration for his style at Borussia Dortmund but today he was nowt more than fucking pathetic. Go light a candle you fucking prick.
Agree with that.

Not read all the thread so not sure if it has been mentioned, but during all the bleating and moaning about the red card by Neville and Tyler, which incidentally went on for ages and even carried on into the second half, I do not once recall either of them being remotely concerned about the welfare of Ederson who was laid out on the floor having been kicked in the face.

And Tyler's comments toward the end of the game when Bravo collected a ball with Henderson trying to run on to it - something along the lines of 'at least he(Bravo) hasn't ended up in hospital!' Crass bastard.

Gary Nevile's comment on the sending off is a joke.
He say's the "The reason that Ederson is Injured is because the back three have tried to step up".
Wtf!

No Gary,the reason Mane got sent off is because it was a high footed reckless challenge & Ederson ended up with his face ripped open.

He was a shambles yesterday rat boy!

Liverpool were shocking yesterday, I know they had ten men but that's no excuse to play so bad it should have been 7 or eight.

rat boy showing his true colours again , i suppose when you a Rag its the hope that kills you , Shearer , Wright and Crispboy all saying they would have gone for the same ball Mane attempted , well all three would have been sent off , its not even debatable if Ballotelli had made the same challenge he would be looking at a prison sentence

Couldn't disagree more.
Our defence was poor up until the sending off which then of course changed the entire game.
Otamendi and to a lesser extent Stones were to blame through misplaced passes , poor clearances, poor tackles ( fouls). In part I think this is due to them being forced to play football the 'Pep way' (i.e. Total ), which can make it difficult for them to focus on their defensive duties.

I thought Otta had a nightmare for most of the first half and it wasn't helped by Mendy sticking to the line on the left, giving him little cover. I thought John Stones played quite well, same for Mangala when he came on...although he made a couple of errors of judgement.

But overall, and accepting our defensive weaknesses, we put in a professional performance imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.