City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

Liverpool were shocking yesterday, I know they had ten men but that's no excuse to play so bad it should have been 7 or eight.

they had a striker sent off then brought 2 defensive players on for damage limitation and we still scored yep a shambles but nothing reported

The dippers have out hustled, outran and outgunned us for the last few games. Not yesterday, for me our high press far outdid their high press. They had two players that caused us trouble, we had players all over the pitch fucking them up. Another of our bogey teams put to bed

I have always had a lot more respect for Liverpool fans then their blue rivals from across Stanly Park(although in fairness that doesn't take much), but I'm in a state of shock that their supporters chose to boo a player being stretchered off.

Yet the BBC wants to print tweets compiling City fans for booing Milner, yes I'm sure Sterling would have only received polite applause had he played!

they had a striker sent off then brought 2 defensive players on for damage limitation and we still scored yep a shambles but nothing reported

In that period before half time after the sending off they totally lost it. It was probably 16 minutes with the added time, we scored one and had one disallowed, they were shambolic. Klipperty took off Salah who was their only threat after that which meant we could attack at will with no worries which actually made it worse for them instead of better.

Not read all the thread so not sure if it has been mentioned, but during all the bleating and moaning about the red card by Neville and Tyler, which incidentally went on for ages and even carried on into the second half, I do not once recall either of them being remotely concerned about the welfare of Ederson who was laid out on the floor having been kicked in the face.

And Tyler's comments toward the end of the game when Bravo collected a ball with Henderson trying to run on to it - something along the lines of 'at least he(Bravo) hasn't ended up in hospital!' Crass bastard.

Tyler even mentioned Istanbul when Liverpool were 3 down.

I have always had a lot more respect for Liverpool fans then their blue rivals from across Stanly Park(although in fairness that doesn't take much), but I'm in a state of shock that their supporters chose to boo a player being stretchered off.

Yet the BBC wants to print tweets compiling City fans for booing Milner, yes I'm sure Sterling would have only received polite applause had he played!

They still don't get why we boo Millner, in fact some of our own fan's don't either. If anyone remembers he wasn't given stick the first time he came back, even though his running down his contract and his reasons for leaving stuck in people's throats. No, he has been given stick since for all his comments and interviews where he has been less than complimentary about us, plus his goal celebration at Anfield. The cretinous Norman Wisdom lookalike fits in well at victimpool.

Very pained .....

BlueHammer85 said:

Danilo starts ! Get in. C'mon city !!!

mancity1

BlueHammer85 said:

Awesome performance. World class players all over the pitch and off it !

Can't see many teams stopping you.

BlueHammer85 said:

Even without the sending off, you would have blew them away today
My apologies sire. I guess I understood your post differently from what you intended to communicate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.