City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

Had Mane got there first, touched the ball over the keeper and then followed through with the same injury, would he still have got a red?

He should get a red irrespective, but whether the ref would still give it him if he touched the ball, is debatable.

I'd be inclined to say 'no' if it's a Sky team player but yes if it's West Brom etc.

Had Mane got there first, touched the ball over the keeper and then followed through with the same injury, would he still have got a red?

Who cares that's not what happened. What happened was a 6 3 goalie was heading it and a Liverpool player jumped and kicked him in the face and he left the stadium in an ambulance.

Do you work for sky?

A mate of mine who supports Liverpool still finds it hilarious that Alan Smith broke his leg at Anfield. No matter what I say to him he won't see that it's quite a pathetic way to think.

For a set of supporters who want the world to stop at the mention of Hillsborough (but not heysel for some strange reason) you'd think they'd have a bit of empathy for a player who was quite clearly badly injured, Amd who incidentally in no way contributed to the referee showing the red card. They showed up what a crass, classless set of cretins they really are. Always the victims.

very well played City. put them to the sword.

13 shots (10 on/3 off) and 5 goals? yes please for the rest of the season.

No. Just a thought that popped into my head so I asked the opinion of others.

Is that ok with you?
I think the answer lies in imagining the boot was on the other foot, so to speak. So, Ederson has gone in with his feet and Mane with his head, thus Mane has headed it and Eddie has kicked him in the face. Now, just on biology, Eddies feet would have been nothing like as high as Mane's were but, would we, on the Sunday, still be bemoaning it not being a red card? I think most of us would not.

Me 2 watched game in a bar in fuerta ventura full of scousers i was the only blue didnt stop me dancing round the pub and i had a couple of quid on 5-0 what a great day.thought ederson was quality again and mendy puts a terrific shif in. Also ottamendi looks the weak link in a back three and sane is improving at a rate of knots. All in all plenty to look foward to especially when this team really gells and i think someone could on the end of a doublefigure scoreline.

Lots of positives in the game and one of them is how much we can still improve.

The way we can play when tension disipates just emphasises how the players need to believe in themselves and take early chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.