Is anyone else not getting excited?

We look different to at any time in the past league-winning seasons. There's a coherence to the play, a spirit amongst the players and a manager who won't let up on the team. Giddy little kipper, me.
Early days I know but there is something really special about us more than any other time Ive ever seen , Pep is taking us to another level , we should/will challenge for major honours this year

We're on to something special here buzzing like a cats piss flap. Reading posts from watford fans saying should give us title now haha happy fucking days ctid

Only 27 points to go!!
Sense at last, some of these fucking loons think we won't even be in a relegation scrap :-D

It is fantastic, all of us wanted to see we had learned and Pep had adapted quick, he has and so have the squad. We saw it coming together a bit at the back end of last season but this is just amazing stuff.

well Liverpool,Feyenord and Watford relistically in points terms there is a draw with pool and a draw at Feyenord and 3 points at Watford so to come away with 9pts from those games and a 15-0 goal avearage is out of this world, TBH i think we are a tweek or two away from becoming top notch in Europe but certaainly the best in this country, win the league yes i'm excited and if your skint bang a tenner on a 4 or 5 nil win against palace

This feels like 2011/12 and it will achieve the same outcome, hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.