Is anyone else not getting excited?

I normally err on the side of caution (some may say pessimism), but it's hard not to get swept away in the wave of excitement. Sure, we had a similar start last season and it all went to shit, but this feels a bit different. I think we're comfortably the best side in the league. The football that we are playing is on another level to what we've seen before. The squad is lighter on numbers, but higher on quality. I honestly think we'll win the league.
Did you have to go and say that?

#thejonaheffect

The city fan in me says Palace will get their first win of the season next week. But realistically we could get 8,9 or ten.

Hodgson has already hired the rags open top bus for winning the league after 3 games to park in front of our goal for this one! I suspect it will be less than that but a win nonetheless.

Hodgson has already hired the rags open top bus for winning the league after 3 games to park in front of our goal for this one! I suspect it will be less than that but a win nonetheless.
As soon as (omnipotent being of your choice willing) we score our first they will be torn apart—they can't lose another match and will scramble forward in a forlorn attempt to save yet more emberassment, absent any actual direction or invention from that senile moron they have for a manager, leaving holes our u15 lads would laugh at (as they put shot after shot past Hennessey).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.