Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I thought he was our worst player on Saturday, that doesn't mean he was shit just the other 9 outfield players were very good. I discount the keeper as he didn't have a great deal to do.

I just don't see it , he annoys me, so many other players 1st for me , Leroy, Silva B, Ilkay even third CB but what do I know if we sold him for 50mill and bought VDK
I'd clap my hands

He's had a superb start to the season and offers this team something completely different. He takes on players, at it's worse it's frustrating but at it's best it's brilliant, entertaining and gets bums off seats and most importantly drives the team forward.

He'll get 15-20 goals in all comps this season and if he does that along with the 30+ each i'm expecting from Jesus and Aguero then we'll go a long way this season.

He was very good against Watford to add to his huge contributions at Bournemouth and vs Everton. Keep doing what you're doing Raz.

He's the best dribbler in the team, one of the quickest, fantastic acceleration excellent movement and a good passer.
Could be a bit more decisive in front of goals but I'd far rather Raz playing for us shooting at the opposition than the other way round.

He's the best dribbler in the team, one of the quickest, fantastic acceleration excellent movement and a good passer.
Could be a bit more decisive in front of goals but I'd far rather Raz playing for us shooting at the opposition than the other way round.
Best dribbler we have is Bernardo. We just need him to settle.

Seems some are always complaining about Sterling where others just seem blind to any mistakes he makes. It's not black and white you nknow?!
Imho Sterling has done ok so far. He still varies brilliant and poor moments that somehow seems typical for wingers. He needs to make steps up and I expect he will do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.