North Korea vs USA

We should try that here in Scotland. I would love that. It's the way forward for us, as its been 20 years since we qualified never mind won a fucking game, the people would rejoice in the streets.

I can just see it now. Magic.
You had a creditable 0-0 against PSG in the week so it's not all bad.

Watched the highlights, the ref blew the whistle, we heard 'you'll never walk alone' and then the match ended.

The USA will bite. When Kim prods a little more they will have him taken out.
Best option assassination.
They could clean his face like he did to his brother.

th

You had a creditable 0-0 against PSG in the week so it's not all bad.

Watched the highlights, the ref blew the whistle, we heard 'you'll never walk alone' and then the match ended.

If only.

They are the best team I've seen at CP. if they have bottle to back up the technical ability they can definitely win it.

We froze. as the worry over losing the ball with our shit defence rendered our players useless.

As painful as it was, I actually enjoyed watching their level of skill. Once you know you're out of your league you can admire class. I did anyway.

Frightening. Hope you don't draw them, or you're out too.

I respect your opinion on this problem, and a big problem it is. We in this country of course are out of range for his missiles and I do wonder what the general view would be if we were not and he and his regime had made threats against us like those made to Japan, or maybe fired one over the top of us into the atlantic or Irish sea?

Sitting it out in my view will only result in him having a considerable nuclear arsenal in a decades time. I do agree I dont think he is nuts enough to want to be killed or removed from power. I am sure he knows he cannot hope to take on America and like Iraq and Syria in the past would do little other than hurl rhetoric were the nuclear installations taken out.

Imagine a nuclear armed North Korea that had maybe 500 ICBMs with nuclear warheads...thats what will happen if he isnt stopped.

To a degree he is being stopped. The sanctions that have come in will wipe out the country and probably ensure the programme is kerbed altogether, the people of NK are already starving so how are they going to afford a nuclear bomb after this? NK has only tested 1 bomb that seemingly has the capability of doing considerable damage and they have yet to demonstrate how they will fire it from NK to somewhere else. The launches they are currently doing are essentially hollow cans with rockets strapped to the bottom, they have yet to integrate their warheads onto a missile let alone demonstrate it can even hit a specific target.

You have to remember that much of their technology will be derived from the Chinese and the Chinese are showing an increased willingness to halt their dealings with them. It takes considerable resources and effort to build a nuclear weapon and where is that now going to come from given they are sat at the top of every single banned arms export list? They will receive no help and they will soon have no money to buy that help.

To a degree he is being stopped. The sanctions that have come in will wipe out the country and probably ensure the programme is kerbed altogether, the people of NK are already starving so how are they going to afford a nuclear bomb after this? NK has only tested 1 bomb that seemingly has the capability of doing considerable damage and they have yet to demonstrate how they will fire it from NK to somewhere else. The launches they are currently doing are essentially hollow cans with rockets strapped to the bottom, they have yet to integrate their warheads onto a missile let alone demonstrate it can even hit a specific target.

You have to remember that much of their technology will be derived from the Chinese and the Chinese are showing an increased willingness to halt their dealings with them. It takes considerable resources and effort to build a nuclear weapon and where is that now going to come from given they are sat at the top of every single banned arms export list? They will receive no help and they will soon have no money to buy that help.

Interesting view of the state of play.

If however you are correct then this surely would at some point be as likely to provoke the nutter into flattening Seoul as bombing his nuclear facilities. Infact maybe even more so as your take on how it stands would 100% mean the end of his regime, airstrikes on his nuclear installations may not, dependent of course on how he responded to any airstrikes.

You could wipe out half of his regime with one cruise missile if timed right, ie one of his parades. Maybe America want things to stay as they are with having a foothold(stamp) in South Korea, regardless of the soap opera between the two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.