Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC even got their stats wrong. Based on a 90,000 capacity the stadium was only 26.6% full, so to say a third (33.3%) when it is so obviously much nearer a quarter is pandering to their favorites.
In City's it case it would definitely be reported as 'Three quarters empty, the Emptyhad'.
You sir are the winner!!

Tacit recognition - 'is it time' - that they have in fact given Guardiola no credit whatsoever prior to this point?

Is it me ? - but I reckon Pep could win 4 trophys and the Meejah ! - would give MOTYear to Pullis - similar to Pellers not getting any recognition for 2 trophys in 2014. - Cynical - who me ?.

If we DO win 4 trophies there wont be any credit given just the same old spiel that we should have done it any way because of the money we have spent.

Is it me ? - but I reckon Pep could win 4 trophys and the Meejah ! - would give MOTYear to Pullis - similar to Pellers not getting any recognition for 2 trophys in 2014. - Cynical - who me ?.

Cynical? Well, only two managers in the last 10 years not been awarded manager of the season after winning the PL.

You'll never guess which two.

Cynical? Well, only two managers in the last 10 years not been awarded manager of the season after winning the PL.

You'll never guess which two.

To add insult to injury, the following season PEG won the same two trophies (PL title and League Cup) in his second season of his second spell at Chelsea as Pelegrini won in his first season in English football and was voted Manager of the Year. Pulis was voted Manager of the Year over Pellegrini as was Pardew over Mancini in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.