Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean what is the point in that,all footballers drive expensive cars,why just write that about ours,the media are a joke when it comes to us

We cant have it all ways. We moan if we're ignored and moan if they publish some pics of the players arriving, exactly the same stuff we moan about if they do it about United and their 8 features a day. The Pat Nevin article was good, glad to see some genuine positivity that us fans have noticed too.

The venerable BBC reported the Spuds played Barnsley in front of 23,926 fans last night. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41235349

Later in the article they stated the supporters have equally as little respect for the Carabao Cup as their Manager does. The 90,000 stadium was "less than a third" full, anyone hazard a guess at how that would have interpreted at the Etihad?

I suppose we can take solace in the fact that this is purely a hypothetical. Well seeing as cup ties at home are no longer allowed for us. Would like to get through the baggies today and then draw Tottenham away so the Wembley attendance can at least be our fault.

Important for people to think before they post. There are enough instances of bias, not to find bias where there is none.
it does dilute our case.

To add insult to injury, the following season PEG won the same two trophies (PL title and League Cup) in his second season of his second spell at Chelsea as Pelegrini won in his first season in English football and was voted Manager of the Year. Pulis was voted Manager of the Year over Pellegrini as was Pardew over Mancini in 2012.
And Sergio won golden boot but couldnt get into PL team of the year ! ycnmiu

TBF bbc app is highlighting the empty seats at the swamp, saying that they are also wanking over Rashford

Important for people to think before they post. There are enough instances of bias, not to find bias where there is none.
it does dilute our case.
it was a pre emotive strike against the biased Beeb, struck me straight away how the crowd was reported less than a third full whereas just over a quarter attendance would have been a better assessment mathematically. Not sure how it dilutes our argument, I think outside of City fans the rest of the football world are ambivalent towards our rantings and moans no matter how legitimate some are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.