Harry Kane

I may be wrong here but I just feel that for many of us we can't quite come to terms with an English player being as good as he is so therefore we naturally don't necessarily think he is as good as his ability shows.

I think he is world class personally, and two good performances against Real Madrid in the following weeks followed by a continued goal featured season, he will be a Real Madrid target next summer I feel. He is that good.

What I found interesting was the stat that he has the same strike rate as Jimmy Greaves during his days at Spurs. That is seriously impressive.

This is exactly what I have been saying. The fact that he is English is the reason so many people doubt his ability. Also I think the fact that he is a stand up guy personality wise.

Most have grown accustomed to continental talents from Spain, Germany, France or South America, but an English guy actually doing this really puts doubt in their eyes.

If Kane was Kaneinho from Brazil people here would be harping that he was world class two seasons ago.

Kane has time on his side, but neither he went missing for most of the game.

This is exactly what I have been saying. The fact that he is English is the reason so many people doubt his ability. Also I think the fact that he is a stand up guy personality wise.

Most have grown accustomed to continental talents from Spain, Germany, France or South America, but an English guy actually doing this really puts doubt in their eyes.

If Kane was Kaneinho from Brazil people here would be harping that he was world class two seasons ago.
I'd say the opposite. The fact he's English is precisely why he's overrated.

Malta,Cyprus, Dortmund's 2nd string back line, Huddersfield - this is what yer recent hysteria has really been about.

Malta,Cyprus, Dortmund's 2nd string back line, Huddersfield - this is what yer recent hysteria has really been about.

oh and West Ham

Oh and ...

15/16 he scored against Man City (Home and Away), Arsenal (Home and Away) , Liverpool, Chelsea and Champions Leicester

16/17 he scored against Arsenal (Home and Away) , Chelsea, Man Utd, Monaco, Leicester away (4 goals)

Scoring against any team he plays at present.
Not sure what more he can do

Quite a few of those goals were pens plus the 4 against Leicester were without both Huth and Morgan at centre back or Drinkwater in front of them due to injury. Like a duck shoot.

Oh and ...

15/16 he scored against Man City (Home and Away), Arsenal (Home and Away) , Liverpool, Chelsea and Champions Leicester

16/17 he scored against Arsenal (Home and Away) , Chelsea, Man Utd, Monaco, Leicester away (4 goals)

Scoring against any team he plays at present.
Not sure what more he can do

wow. What did he win?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.