Ivory Ban announced by Gove.

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I can say with all sincerity, that I would support any proposal to send in troops to kill every person involved in poaching Elephants.

I would take that further and turn a blind eye to killing people who sell it until the word gets out.

To be fair though, all big game hunters I would like to see dead.

Completely agree. Sickens me to the stomach. Shooting the poachers would be too kind to them.

Completely agree. Sickens me to the stomach. Shooting the poachers would be too kind to them.
Although I understand the sentiment, the reality is that these poachers often have little other alternative than to poach or live a life in abject poverty.

Any one who thinks animals should be killed for 'sport' should be available as target practice for the armed services

With all the cuts to the forces, a free supply of targets could turn the tide budget wise. Great suggestion.

Although I understand the sentiment, the reality is that these poachers often have little other recourse than to poach or live a life in abject poverty.

They make a lot of money. They won't change. They need to die. If you kill enough of them the risks for that money is too high. Until that happens they continue. We need elephants on this planet more than we need poachers. I would confiscate dealers resources to put into these communities to help employ people to look out for them. But, if they refuse its a bullet in the head.

They make a lot of money. They won't change. They need to die. If you kill enough of them the risks for that money is too high. Until that happens they continue. We need elephants on this planet more than we need poachers. I would confiscate dealers resources to put into these communities to help employ people to look out for them. But, if they refuse its a bullet in the head.

Correct - then carve their bits into a nice souvenir

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.