• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as our players, bar Debryune are all of similar quality, I don't see how picking guys like Ilkay and Bernado is considered resting players. These are superstars in their own right.

I'm comfortable with any of our top 17 starting.

Ederson
Walker
Mendy
Danilo
Delphino
Komps
Stones
Otamendi
Dihno
Kev
David
Ilkay
Bernado
Sterling
Sane
Jesus
Aguero

Any 11 from the above 17 is fine by me.

The drop off (or significant drop off) starts with Yaya, Bravo, Mangala amongst the senior players and then the youth players...Zinch, Foden, Brahim, and Adarabioyo. Plsaying Any more than 1 at best 2 of those players at the same time may show weaknesses.

So I'm pretty good with any of our key 17. But not the others.

Whats your favorite starting eleven for this game ?

Whats your favorite starting eleven for this game ?
To be fair I tune out during international weeks and thus don't know who is getting heavy usage. But if all things are equal, I'd like to see a start for either Bernado or Ilkay and if possible both. Ilkay for one of David or Kev (whoever gets overused in international week) and Bernado for Jesus who I'm guessing will be on heavy travel and usage this week.

If Dihno wasn't so key, I'd drop him too. Same for Otamendi. If Komps was healthy I'd sit Its too. Pretty much would like to bench our S.American contingent if I could

To be fair I tune out during international weeks and thus don't know who is getting heavy usage. But if all things are equal, I'd like to see a start for either Bernado or Ilkay and if possible both. Ilkay for one of David or Kev (whoever gets overused in international week) and Bernado for Jesus who I'm guessing will be on heavy travel and usage this week.

If Dihno wasn't so key, I'd drop him too. Same for Otamendi. If Komps was healthy I'd sit Its too. Pretty much would like to bench our S.American contingent if I could

Who would we have in goal Dax?

Bernado will likely get more game time for Portugal than either Silva or KDB ( Silva is suspended for the second game and was taken off after 73 minutes yesterday )

Portugal and Belgium play on Tuesday and given its a winner take all with Portugal Silva will play in both games most likely for the full 90 minutes as has been the case in the past.

You can be assured that the Brazil contingent will be express flown again and Jesus will start against Stoke for a variety of reasons not the least of which is the fact that Kun is unavailable.

Ferny is likely getting about a full game's time in these two games and will be fine to start touch wood he comes through the last game ok.

Pretty sure Ferny will start in the last game for Brazil a dead rubber for them of course and be subbed off mid way through the second half.

My bet is depends on Delph's fitness that will determine the make up of the starting eleven and if fit we will start with the same 11 as per Chelsea assuming all players on duty come back ok.

Who would we have in goal Dax?

Bernado will likely get more game time for Portugal than either Silva or KDB ( Silva is suspended for the second game and was taken off after 73 minutes yesterday )

Portugal and Belgium play on Tuesday and given its a winner take all with Portugal Silva will play in both games most likely for the full 90 minutes as has been the case in the past.

You can be assured that the Brazil contingent will be express flown again and Jesus will start against Stoke for a variety of reasons not the least of which is the fact that Kun is unavailable.

Ferny is likely getting about a full game's time in these two games and will be fine to start touch wood he comes through the last game ok.

Pretty sure Ferny will start in the last game for Brazil a dead rubber for them of course and be subbed off mid way through the second half.

My bet is depends on Delph's fitness that will determine the make up of the starting eleven and if fit we will start with the same 11 as per Chelsea assuming all players on duty come back ok.

Didn't realize D. Silva is suspended for the second match, great news!! Means he'll be ready for Stoke.

Bernardo, I'm not so sure he'll start both games for Portugal. Think he'll start just one, doesn't seems to be a nailed on starter.

De bruyne, he's been training so I imagine he'll start both matches given his importance.

Brazil have a dead rubber game but it's still an important match, playing against Chile, Tite won't field a reserve 11, but yea Dinho will probably start. Hopefully Firmino is given a chance instead of Jesus.

Didn't realize D. Silva is suspended for the second match, great news!! Means he'll be ready for Stoke.

Bernardo, I'm not so sure he'll start both games for Portugal. Think he'll start just one, doesn't seems to be a nailed on starter.

De bruyne, he's been training so I imagine he'll start both matches given his importance.

Brazil have a dead rubber game but it's still an important match, playing against Chile, Tite won't field a reserve 11, but yea Dinho will probably start. Hopefully Firmino is given a chance instead of Jesus.

Belgium are home and dry and to be fair Martinez has been reasonable to our players so given his hamstring tightness I would be very surprised and disappointed if KVB started both games.

Hopefully doesn't start on Tuesday as mentioned.

Martinez is starting his strongest 11 despite leading the group by 8 points. Don't think he'll rest anyone in the second match either.

If anything he should of rested Kevin today and started him against Cyprus, as he hasn't done that, I do really do think he'll go full strength again at home. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.