Internationals 5th-11th October

I welcome your honesty and I know your not having a go. I agree in the last 40 years we probably never bossed you. That would be like Burnley bossing City. We have 5m people and to boss a country ten times our size is difficult even for Scots who thrive on being outnumbered.

We are getting better. That's not bravado, I don't believe in that, you need to be brutal in your assessment of your team, if you aren't your kidding yourself on.

Getting nervous at this game tonight. I'm trying not to get too excited. We are away from home. We have clawed our way back with good brave performances. Just one more step to reach the play offs.

Perfect conditions for a typical Scottish collapse. We are all feeling it will happen and yet feel we have a chance.

It's not easy.

Come on Scotland. Fight like fuck. That's all we can ask. Fight like fuck. I think I will have a malt right now, feel a rising nervous breakdown incident is on the cards. :)

No I'll take it all back,from last few days,when it gets to you,as it certainly has,I've gotta feel for you,I really have.

The big difference for me,and probably plenty Englishmen,especially us born and bred up in the north,is that deep down,as much as we want them to win,we personally will never have an affiliation with our national team,as say some do down saarrffff,but I get it for you,it is different,and a little part of me now,wouldn't mind if you did make it through.

So enjoy the day,take it easy with the malt,don't need too much in afternoon to send you to sleep,you don't want to miss the game !!

I might watch it instead of our lot...................unless Antiques Roadshow is on of course :)

hqdefault.jpg

Stones starts, Walker and Sterling rested.

Rags and Spuds must be fuming that Rashford and Kane are starting again, hahaha.

Last edited:
No I'll take it all back,from last few days,when it gets to you,as it certainly has,I've gotta feel for you,I really have.

The big difference for me,and probably plenty Englishmen,especially us born and bred up in the north,is that deep down,as much as we want them to win,we personally will never have an affiliation with our national team,as say some do down saarrffff,but I get it for you,it is different,and a little part of me now,wouldn't mind if you did make it through.

So enjoy the day,take it easy with the malt,don't need too much in afternoon to send you to sleep,you don't want to miss the game !!

I might watch it instead of our lot...................unless Antiques Roadshow is on of course :)

Cheers appreciate that. I have managed to stay off the grog so far, but my arse is going like a rabbits nostrils, so that situation looks certain to change.

It's a fucking curse being a Scottish fan. We should get free drugs on the NHS, we really should. 20 years and it's still two games to qualify.

One at a time though.

I'm actually getting more fucking nervous writing this. What a twat. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.