Wayne Bridge

Very lucky that he was left-footed, if he'd been a righty he would not have made a career out of football.

not read the article and wont waste my time, no disrespect to they guy that posted it at all.

grudge is with Wayne, he played awful at times, but who at city was daft enough to sign him in the first place for the ridiculous fee ? I guess anybody what take that money as a player.

Then the next few years of wages, absolute waste of money for him, a disgrace in business terms from city. Probs in the top 5 of highest / worse in city history

Thought we could not get a more useless left back than poor Wayne. But then along came Kola the Klown who made poor Wayne look like a star.

Thought we could not get a more useless left back than poor Wayne. But then along came Kola the Klown who made poor Wayne look like a star.

Aye, always thought our two time title winning, two time league cup winner and fa cup winning left back was worse than Wayne Bridge. Fucking hell.

For any professional footballer to be as one-footed as he was is criminal. He quite literally could only turn in a clockwise direction, sort of like Zoolander.

Aside from having very little ability, he always struck me as having nothing between his ears. How anyone can say he was better than Kolarov is beyond me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.