Your dream Job

Run a huge dog sanctuary, i would run one so big no dog would ever have to be lonely or ill treated ever again for as large an area as i could cover. If i could have other animals cool but doggies first.

It would be like Hobbington but with dog houses, lazy dogs go in one valley, workers work, nowty ones get their own area and so on. My only kind of restriction would be birth control to keep the population in check and pack ordering.

Who talked you out if it, mate?

Careers adviser at school, so I then got an apprenticeship in Joinery finished my 3 years and boom credit crunch!

Currently in Telecoms whilst I keep learning to trade, with the aim of being self employed in the next 2 years. Will try to get back into my history then I hope.

But I do believe schools kill creativity.

My mate went from Metrolink onto the trains driving out of Victoria. Plus 2 other people I know who have zero experience. Something that interests me but I couldn't afford the training salary for the first year.
It's probably not a good long-term option now anyway. They're probably the first vehicle that's going to be driverless. I think the tube in London already has driverless lines.

Careers adviser at school, so I then got an apprenticeship in Joinery finished my 3 years and boom credit crunch!

Currently in Telecoms whilst I keep learning to trade, with the aim of being self employed in the next 2 years. Will try to get back into my history then I hope.

But I do believe schools kill creativity.
Did he/she give you a reason?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.