United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the anti-United media are in top form this week. Mourinho made no mention of Conte yesterday and repeatedly during his time at United said that he’d rather not cry about injuries yet that doesn’t stop them stirring shit at Conte’s press conference.

I see the anti-United media are in top form this week. Mourinho made no mention of Conte yesterday and repeatedly during his time at United said that he’d rather not cry about injuries yet that doesn’t stop them stirring shit at Conte’s press conference.
tenor.gif

Of course. Another pearl from just last night is former City and Liverpool man Craig Bellamy lecturing on United’s identity.

Clear as day.
He was probably thinking back to when one of your softarse fans threw a bottle at him in the semi at yours, I think you got off lightly with what bellars said about you as he speaks the truth.
Did you expect him to say what a lovely little club utd are?

Hahaha .. fuck me , I’ve heard it all now.
‘anti-Rag Media , you are having a laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.