United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moaninho in around about way did moan about the injuries trawling his list of players who are injured wanker.

And they have played one decent team all season
You don't mean that Mourinho is being a hypocrite do you?
Whilst in charge of a club built on being well known hypocrites?
Supported by a fan base who thrive on being hypocrites?
Well knock me down with a feather.

Hahaha .. fuck me , I’ve heard it all now.
‘anti-Rag Media , you are having a laugh!
You can only imagine it's because the media suck the devil's cock so much that even the smallest article that isn't full of praise and saying how great they are is such a foreign concept to them, they see their arses!
Mourinho is just being his usual self in press conferences right now – saying complete bollocks to deflect attention from two turgid displays... Rags themselves used to slag him off for doing it when he was Chelsea boss – do we need to post the video of them singing "Fuck off Mourinho" again?
And the most annoying thing is that not one journalist had the balls to challenge his bullshit!

Dirty Mancs get away with it as always! And then Moaninhio has the nerve to complain about Lovren complianing

They're not Mancs. Even if you remove the millions of plastic out of town fuckers they're still from Trafford and not Manchester. Similar to how most of your fans are plastic foreigners and couldn't find Liverpool on a map that only had Liverpool on it.

I'd probably go with less of the "Dirty Mancs" type posts on a City board.

They deserve each other the poisonous twats. Every day Mourinho stays there he slowly dismantles the mythology and hype surrounding the odious verminous bastards.
Actually the myth of the united way is just getting perpetuated recently because they are all talking about how United teams have always been attack, attack, attack, when really they have always been incredibly boring to watch.

I don't think he's a troll, they are just brainwashed over there. That cult can take your most normal or intelligent people and render them brain dead when it comes to all things football and United.

It's weird, it really is.
That’s a gross and unfair statement!
The very idea that normal or intelligent people would be fooled by that shower of shit in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.