Premier League Games 28/29/30 October

We can’t loose in that one today. Rags win weakens spurs who for me are more of a threat. Draw would be best though.

I still think the vermin will be our biggest threat and would dearly love to have seen them lose today. As always.

But the win was always nailed on, and I don't know why I ever hoped they might not.

Why are people annoyed...United doing us a favour by taking the points off the better team

I'm annoyed as it allowed United to get out of their meltdown. And, yet another cleansheet as well. They will keep winning 1-0 in the tough matches to stay with us.

on the goal (scuffed miskick)
Ally McCoist

Former Scotland striker on BBC Radio 5 live

Anthony Martial finishes it extremely well. He wrong-foots the goalkeeper and he took the ball down brilliantly.

It was a great finish. You have to keep the ball down. Eric Dier did not see the run from Martial in behind him.

Rags won all 5 games at home this season without conceding a goal. People are delusional if they think we’re gonna put 5 past them. They will park the bus, play negative football and they also have probably the best keeper in the world

As someone alluded to above, when asked the question 'what could someone like Pulis or Allardyce do with a bigger team and a huge budget?'......well, you need look no further than the Swamp.

DId Spurs actually have any shots? I don't call that pathetic shinned effort from Alli a "shot".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.