Premier League Games 28/29/30 October

What a surprise. SPURS shit themselves at Old Toilet...AGAIN!
Pep was correct..1 man team.
Dreadful hoofball from the rags once more. If either of these win the league it'd be a fucking travesty.

Oh and Mourinho is such a clunt.

Where was the extra 30 seconds added for that late sub?
True.
MINIMUM of three mins added on.
The sub took about 30 secs, so by my maths the ref should have blown for time at 93.30 ( and possibly added on a bit for the crowd keeping the ball at the end).
But surprisingly he ends the game at 93:02!
Funny that isn't it.

I thought united would win 1-0 and they did. Spurs are not a threat this season at all. They showed that today with an insipid kaneless performance.

United are more of a threat as they don't concede many. A nice win today and next week and a united draw or loss at Chelsea would set us up lovely for the rest of the season!

Not often you see a game with 26 fouls and no yellows issued ( the 1 issued was for a dive) but then again it was Utd and Spurs

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football

Rags now getting 4 points for a win
I really don't understand the BBC - All these mistakes - Saying de bruyne plays for united, putting united top level with us even when they weren't. Ghost points and wrong tables and just flat out removing us from graphics and evidence.

Is it simple bone-idleness or something more sinister? Either way really not worth the license fee

Rags won all 5 games at home this season without conceding a goal. People are delusional if they think we’re gonna put 5 past them. They will park the bus, play negative football and they also have probably the best keeper in the world

Which people as saying we'll put 5 past them? If you don't fancy us against that shower then you're a little deluded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.