Premier League Games 28/29/30 October

As annoying as this is, I expect that this is the the way they will play for the rest of the season, and so are a threat. No it's not attractive but that is irrelevant to Mourinho. This type of game will be played out time and again over the coming months by United and will be mostly successful. But, it won't work every time, especially away against good opposition. A one goal cushion is often not enough. On the other hand we are clearly the best team in the league by a distance so we need to carry on playing like we do and not pay too much attention to them, starting in half an hour.

Not a fecking chance will they challenge us for the title
Think they'll stay reasonably close to us. They keep a clean sheet nearly every match due to their bus, they even keep more clean sheets than us! So they only need 1 stuffy goal to win most matches. That's Mourinho's entire strategy.

The rags beat the Harry Kane team without Harry Kane at home with a long ball hoof. Impressive...not!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football

Rags now getting 4 points for a win
lol...

487812ec7f.png

Which people as saying we'll put 5 past them? If you don't fancy us against that shower then you're a little deluded.

Check the thread there’s plenty of talk about how we’ll easily beat the rags in the derby. Don’t get me wrong I fancy us but you’d be mad to think it’ll be easy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.