Napoli (A) Post Match Thread

I think you need to read my point again. He contributed. But off the ball his movement hurt others. And he can 100% do what David does off the ball. Delph does it, Walker does it, I highly doubt Gundogan can't do it. But he was very, very static early on especially and it meant every time we did get the ball and try move it fast he wasn't where he was meant to be in the system.

This system is so fine tuned that one piece out of place hurts us. It's why we look shite in the league cup.

Gundo will get it, no doubt about it. But right now it is a teething problem that hurts the overall performance.

I read it first 20 odd minutes all the team were all over the place and Gundogan is a total different type of player to Silva and why when he came on he gave us more control. Gundogan is a lampard type player for me pass move keep it simple ghost in the box.

Nope. Definitely oldish Manc bloke. Seen it once before in the pub, think it was Swansea away last season, when this old fool was slagging him off. He scored which shut him up for 5 mins before he started having a go again. Ridiculous.

No way to speak about bill.

All in Italian and they're clearly as mad as a bag of badgers, but this clip has some great footage of the goals and captures the atmosphere, at least for the Napoli fans....

another fantastic trip abroad, what a superb performance, knew it would be a tough one but, to come back from 1 down against a top side like napoli and spank them in their own backyard was something special. and a big well done all you blues for the non stop singing, great night. bloody knackered now though, in bed for 5.30 then up at 7.30 for work, wouldn't change a thing and will do it all over again.

All in Italian and they're clearly as mad as a bag of badgers, but this clip has some great footage of the goals and captures the atmosphere, at least for the Napoli fans....

great to watch that, thanks.
always enjoy your video posts.

don't suppose you can post one of the full game, can you?

or does anyone else have a link to watch the full match again?

We made a lot of interceptions and tackles last night, for all of the media fawning over our passing etc it was the winning the ball back that was impressive too. Anyone know what the stats was for last night on interceptions and winning the ball back?

I counted, and we hoofed it 4 times
Depends what you mean by hoofed, and whether you count Edersons punts up field. Fact is we didn't pass it out as much as we usually do, and we lost possession repeatedly as a result, especially during the first 20 minute of the 1st half and early on in the 2nd.

I am not complaining (and nor do I need to justify myself) it's simply an observation. We do better when we try to play out from the back, even if it leads to the odd mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.