January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Versatility is key IMO.

A dream, and unrealistic scenario for me would be something like

Yaya out, Milinkovic-Savic in. Can play anywhere in midfield, long term defensive midfielder.

Mangala out, Lucas Hernandez in. Long term left sided CB and decent LB cover.

Zinchenko out, Raphael Guerreiro in. Can play very Well LW, LB or anywhere in midfield.

Thatd keep us at 17 foreign players and give us by far the best squad in Europe.

Haven’t seen much of Lucas Hernandez but the other two I like a lot. We’ve been linked with all 3 I’m not mistaken. Maybe not Guerreiro, though seem to recall something on Citywatch.

I think Milinkovic-Savic would be perfect for the PL and would excel with us. If we keep Delph and sign Lucas we won’t even need to sign an LB.

Going to be very interesting. Linked with Bertrand again recently. Doubt we will pay the likely £25-30m required to sign him in Janaury. Ghoulam was the perfect choice for me for LB but with his injury, he is now out of the picture completely IMO.

What does every body think about Fernandihnos contract situation? To my knowledge he has not signed a contract extension...or has he?

I think Delph would be an excellent DM and shouldn't be overlooked, but another LB is crucial as well as a CB.

Gimenez, Sanchez, Ghoulam, Goretzka.

Maffeo, Foden & Brahim to start getting games. Delph and Danilo to start a few more games at CM/DM.

Out: Mangala, Toure, Bravo,
Loan Out: Adarabioyo, Zinchenko
In: Weigl, Van Dijk, Sanchez, Gunn, Tierney(If he continues to progress)

Summer Goulam, Messi and Sanchez, net spend fuck all, in return we win everything.
bring back Gunn add Barkley and Goretzka, and we still would spend nowt.
but in january loan a left back not because Delph can not do it but cover for injuries and suspensions

Continue playing the football we are playing (probably going to get better even), win the league and have a good run in CL (real possibility we can win it Ithis season or next MO) and every top class player will want to play for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.