Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the first half of the week the media and every pundit went with we'll have a blip soon,2nd half of the week it was it would be better if we lost today to make the race better,even arsene said it today as did everyone at sky,wonder what the next angle will be
MCFC ruining football. Crushing opponents underfoot with our play, it's just not cricket!

"Manchester United defeat to Chelsea proves Jose Mourinho right" writes Samuel Luckhurst in the Muen...Unbelievable how deep their infatuation goes..

I think that one is right though.

It was very clear that United cannot be proactive. As soon as they went for an equaliser, Chelsea went through their supposedly rock solid defence like a knife through butter, and United still couldn't threaten chelsea's goal.

It showed that he's right to park the bus and play anyi-football because they will get slaughtered otherwise.

At this moment, I think it's fair to say that a lot of the media has repositioned & is now accepting what City are doing, rather than burying their heads in the sand.

Many have given up fighting it & given in. I think Mourinho has helped a fair bit, by making Utd so completely, indefensibly shite at football, that even those who love them are struggling to find an angle they can promote (although some are still trying).

If we can just keep this level up, a little bit longer, we could possibly psych out the whole lot into fighting amongst themselves & leaving us alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.