Sunday Supplement 17/18

The proof of the pudding is the number of City shirts you see kids wearing, and what I've read on here from people all over the UK shows that kids are following us in growing numbers. At my school it was 70/30 rag. At my daughter's school in the same area it's now about 50/50. A lot of those little blues will have rag parents as well. At the end of the day many will just follow the best team.

This. I work in crewe and there are quite a few arsenal fans in their early 20's who openly admit the invincibles are reason for their support. went to a kids birthday party yesterday at a bowling alley/trampoline park (in crewe again) and saw about 10 kids in city shirts, a couple of red scouse shirts, no rag shirted kids tho.
We are the future if we can sustain a significant period of success, in 10years time all the media could well be dominated by city articles

This. I work in crewe and there are quite a few arsenal fans in their early 20's who openly admit the invincibles are reason for their support. went to a kids birthday party yesterday at a bowling alley/trampoline park (in crewe again) and saw about 10 kids in city shirts, a couple of red scouse shirts, no rag shirted kids tho.
We are the future if we can sustain a significant period of success, in 10years time all the media could well be dominated by city articles
A ratio of 10/0 is incredible really. We'll need 70k seats within the next ten years :-)

Interesting to hear first hand that articles are written for the masses and city unfortunately are not in the click club. Only way for this to change is to bloody click every positive article around! Pay buggers to do it for us... anything to change to proportion.

Remember in the media thread many people say when we win it’ll all change! What a pile of crock that statement is...

Interesting to hear first hand that articles are written for the masses and city unfortunately are not in the click club. Only way for this to change is to bloody click every positive article around! Pay buggers to do it for us... anything to change to proportion.

Remember in the media thread many people say when we win it’ll all change! What a pile of crock that statement is...

Anyone who doesnt understand PPC, SEO and eMarketing will not understand why we dont feature. PPC jobs have been around for a long time - when it was identified as a solution to drive traffic and increase revenue to a website (company).

This is a reason why you have to build a global fanbase, something our owners and club want to achieve. Winning the CL will go someway to helping that which is why it is an important competition to win

Your funny! Win and it will change. We win and we we need to be global. It will never change...

Any positive article I click it few times try not to click any rag headlines.

Your funny! Win and it will change. We win and we we need to be global. It will never change...
It will because we're gaining extra fans every day we spend at the top of the table playing great football, as long as we pick up the trophies as well. All the kids wearing blue will soon grow up and become readers of these websites

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.